Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Game Night Rescheduling!

Thanks to you guys and your amazing suggestions, we're going to have a Game Night this week! On Friday, November 28, from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M., we're holding Game Night as usual. I know most of you don't have school that day, so make sure to come early, because the library's closing at 4:30 on Friday! Tell your friends, too, if they don't read Game Night Central.

Oh, yeah! Guitar Hero: World Tour's going to be there, too, so don't miss out!

--Chris.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great site, I really am enjoying your reviews on games but wish you'd do a few more!

I'd like to see you review the other popular Final Fantasy games and some of the other old favourites such as Chrono Trigger!

Also It'd be nice to see a review on the current games you're using on game night or ones you're looking into getting!

Justin The Teen Librarian said...

Radness. I'll be around. I can't wait to see GH:WT